Research and Innovation in Education Institute [INBIE] is a NGO Institution located in Czestochowa, Poland and it was founded in 2014.
-INBIE promote equal educational opportunities to all social groups, and fight against social exclusion and support young people at risk of marginalization.
- It cooperates closely with formal and non-formal educational Institutions, local authorities, and Czestochowa Centre of Non-Governmental Organizations.
The foundation staff work in a unpaid staff basis and its 10 members, divided in two departments: Administration [finance-marketing-volunteers] and education [researchers-educatorspublishing]. All activities carried out by the foundation are supervised by the members of board and the foundation scientific council that reports each six months about activities
developed and implemented by the foundation. The quality system used has been developed by the scientific council and accepted by the members of board of INBIE. The target
group are young and adult people willing to develop new skills and competences that allows them to join the work force and search for better life chances.
The foundation achieves its objectives through:
- Research in the field of science, Non-formal education, art, protection of cultural heritage and traditions, care and social assistance;
- Supporting the development of local communities, NGOs and other institutions operating for the public good in various fields of social life (education, science, culture, information
technology, environment, entrepreneurship, social assistance and charity);
- Conducting and supporting information and education activities in the field of civil society development and the development of science, including the provision of training and advice;
- Organisation of meetings, seminars, workshops, conferences, debates, fairs, courses, exhibitions, study visits;
- Collection of data and information and conducting research on social activity and participation of citizens in public life and dissemination of the results and conclusions of these
- Establishing cooperation with local and foreign institutions, whose activities are conducted in a similar range;
- Running a publishing to implement our statutory objectives: analysis, evaluation, publication and dissemination of the results obtained from research.